- When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process online or through customer service by phone email or otherwise, we collect voluntarily submitted personal information, like names, postal address, email address, telephone number, etc. The information you provide is only used to fulfilyour specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
- When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address, domain name, browser type, operating system, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. The duration of Your stay on the Website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of Your access. These data are used by “Meraki”to understand the use and number of user visiting our website. Meraki reserves the right to share information related to the website and your visit to the website with its sponsors, investors, advertisers, developer, strategic business partners and some associates in order to enhance and grow our business and the Website.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
1) permitted or required by law; or,
2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or,
3) investigating fraud which has already taken place.
Meraki attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, it does not warrant that product descriptions or other content or prices/amounts of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- a. To protect your personal information, we intend to take, reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. We have undertaken commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorised Internet access to visitor data retained in our servers, however, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, Meraki cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information, including Personal Information, you transmit to us or any information provided online, and you do so at your own risk. You must accept all risks associated with any data transmission, including the risk that their Personal Information may be intercepted in transit.
- The Website encrypts your credit card number and other Personal Information using secure socket layer (SSL) technology to provide for the secure transmission of the information from your PC to our servers. In addition, only those employees and third parties who need access to Your information in order to perform their duties are allowed such access.
Third Party Services
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. If you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located. Once you leave our store’s website or are redirected to a third-party website or application, you are no longer governed by our website’s Terms of Service.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
Neither the website, merakiwraps.com nor any of its agents, or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages or claims or losses arising out of Your access to, or use of, the website or any content available on the Website.
These Terms of Service (and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services) shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India. All disputes arising out of or/and relating to the Terms of service shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Goa.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from Meraki are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon the delivery to the carrier by the vendor / merchant / affiliate / manufacturer.